Data Privacy Awareness Certification Seminar
The Data Privacy Awareness Certification Seminar aims to raise the understanding and appreciation of data privacy laws, regulations, as well as implications of non compliance therewith. It will mainly cover the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and the issuances of the National Privacy Commission. Likewise, some parts of the General Data Protection Regulation will also be touched upon.
Said seminar will touch upon the salient provisions of R.A. 10173 (Data Privacy Act), Five (5) Pillar of Data Privacy Compliance of the National Privacy Commission (NPC), and cases of data breaches both domestic and international.
This seminar is for:
– Personal Information Controllers (PIC);
– Personal Information Processors (PIP);
– Data Protection Officers (DPO);
– Compliance Officers for Privacy (COP);
– Business Owners and Consultants,
– Process Owners;
– Human Resources Officers;
– Law Students; and
– all such other persons involved in the protection of personal information and/or interested thereof.
Our online seminar can help you understand:
1. What is the Data Privacy Act of 2012 ;
2. Why you should comply with the law and the issuances of the NPC; and
3. How you are going to comply.
These questions are essential in ensuring that you or the organization you are affiliated with are prepared to protect the data at your disposal and safeguard from potential liabilities and obligations in cases of compliance checks and data privacy breaches.